What It Does
- Camera attaches to your UTV, truck, or tractor
- Camera gathers images while you work
- Rancher can drop a pin & take point-of-interest photos (animals, forage)
How to Use It
- Rancher uploads images to Enriched Ag easily via WiFi
- Rancher views intelligent image library and insights from the dashboard
- Photos are tagged to determine:
- Forage Height
- Fence & Other Infrastructure Changes
- Bare Ground
- Aesthetically Pleasing Images for Your Marketing…and more!
Intelligent Image Library
The library includes visual, actionable observations about your land.
Enriched Ag Insights
View your grazing data, as well as carbon, rainfall, and water analytics. Click to learn more.
Enriched Ag offers phone support and a 1-year warranty.
What’s Included in the Box?
Each box comes with the following:
• Enriched Ag Vision (Camera – 8.7″ x 6.3″ x 3″ and 7.2 lbs)
• Charging Cable
• Flexible Mounting Kit that includes a Suction Cup (Truck Mounting) or Clamp (UTV Mounting)
• Lens Wipes
• Quick-Start Guide
Buy for $799 & Get 3 Free Months of Imagery Analysis & Insights
After 3 months, Insights & Imagery Analysis plans start at $99/month for users with 10,000 acres or less. If you have more than 10,000 acres, contact (406) 318-9631 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Pricing is in USD based on a 12-month agreement.
Enriched Ag Feature
Forage production data (pasture specific)
Recovery and grazing days (pasture/herd specific)
Weather: temp, precipitation, and drought data
Identify and track biodiversity, bare ground, forage height, water sources, and aesthetic images
Photo Points: automatic collection of photos from the same location while driving
Drop a pin to a location of interest
Drive history records
Real-time image upload
Real-time operational overview of vehicles and collections
In-field image analysis and Insights visualization